- Identify significant gaps in clinical diagnosis/assessment and care for Canadians with ME.
- Develop recommendations to address the gaps.
- Implement selected recommendations to address the gaps as working group capacity allows.
- Act as consultants for clinical trial development and review of clinical trial data when requested by ICanCME members.
Chair – Dr. Ellie Stein, University of Calgary
- Christiane Garcia, l’Association Quebecoise de l’Encephalomyelite Myalgique (AQEM)
- Izzat Jiwani, Health/social policy analyst and researcher
- Maureen MacQuarrie, Patient Partner
- Jane McKay, BC Women’s Hospital and Health Centre, Complex Chronic Diseases Program
- Scot Merriam, Patient Partner, British Columbia
- Sarah Selke, Environmental Health Clinic, Women’s College Hospital
- Farah Tabassum, Environmental Health Clinic, Women’s College Hospital
- Rosie Twomey, Postdoctoral Fellow, Cumming School of Medicine, University of Calgary