Patient Partnership: Why?
- Reasons to Engage Patients in Research (CIHR-IMHA)
- The power of patient ownership: The path from engagement to equity (PXJ)
- Dawn Richards: The Patient as a Person (BMJ Opinion)
- Learning from ‘lived expertise’: engaging athletes and patients in sport and exercise medicine research and policy (A note that exercise programs are not appropriate for this patient population. The lessons in this article however can be applied to any partnership with any patient group.)
Patient Partnership: How?
- Patient partner compensation in research and health care: the patient perspective on why and how (PXJ)
- Identifying potential barriers and solutions to patient partner compensation (payment) in research
- Tokenism: Seeing It. Fixing It. Perspectives from Patient Partners (CIHR-IMHA Blog)